Florida Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Protecting workers for more than 37 years
You have devoted your skills and hard work to your job. If you are injured on that job, you deserve your compensation and medical care.
You are entitled to workers’ compensation for an injury or illness that you sustained at your workplace or at a work-related activity. Assertive Florida attorney Richard B. Berman in Lauderhill, fights for the benefits injured workers rightfully deserve, including:
Waiving workers’ compensation benefits
It is critically important to remember:
- Not to allow the statute of limitations to expire, even when your authorized physician discharges you from care, you are still entitled to return for medical treatment
- Report the accident to your employer immediately
- Get medical documentation of your injuries as soon as possible
- If your employer instructs you to put the accident under health insurance, or refuses to report it to the insurance company, consult with a workers’ comp attorney immediately
- Do not allow the insurance company to take your recorded statement
- Do not sign a medical authorization for the insurance company
The insurance company pays highly trained adjusters to handle your claim and deny you benefits! You should have a highly experienced attorney on your side to help protect you and maximize your benefits.
Contact a tenacious workers’ compensation attorney
Richard B. Berman has been helping injured workers within the state of Florida to obtain their workers’ compensation benefits for the past 37 years. To consult with a dedicated and reputable workers’ compensation attorney, call Richard B. Berman at 954-741-7066 or contact him online.